This California girl finally went home this summer! And not only that, brought her whole family with her. Which means ... yes ... flying with five kids. Which was ... fun.
Look at those two! Don't those looks just say "we will be perfect angels on this flight?"
We had a great time with my parents! So much fun. It was a crazy whirlwind of a trip, kicked off with a day in my favorite place with my Dad. I haven't been to Yosemite in way too long - it was gorgeous, the weather was beautiful, and I got to tell my kids all of the crazy adventures we had there so long ago. It was so much fun I could even ignore the crazy crowds. I love Yosemite, but I sometimes wish not so many other people did. At least not on the same day ...
The rest of the week was filled with a ton of pool time,
And OBVIOUSLY we had a great time with my Dad's underwater camera.
We had fireworks ...
(Anyone recognize what R is drawing?)
We had a great baby shower for my fabulous sister-in-law ...
Fun at a local water park ...
And not enough In-N-Out. But at least some.
We had a great time with cousins and uncles and aunts and grandparents ...
And it ended with an amazing day at Disneyland. Amazing! SO much fun. For the first half of the day there were barely any crowds, which means barely any lines. I'm usually the one waving goodbye when family leaves - it was really really hard to be the one leaving. Thanks Mom and Dad for an amazing time!







No comments:
Post a Comment