December 5, 2011

February Flings

February! I know, you have all been breathlessly anticipating this blog. You have all been wondering ... WHAT did we do in February? Well, wonder no longer!!

 Diva and her Dad went out on a date to Chickfila.
She is our feisty jewel in a household of boys.

 Jace turned 11!! Which is crazy to write about, because right now he's about to turn 12. 
Ack! Time to keep blogging!

We took a President's Day weekend trip to Maine! We had a blast. We love Maine. If you have never been to Maine, go! It is beautiful! Even in the winter. Especially in the winter. Even to this California-bred-warmth-craving girl. We watched a beloved friend get baptized, snow mobiled, hot tubbed in the snow, tapped some maple trees, and visited fabulous friends.  Thank you friends! It was a great trip.








 And lastly, Diva showed off one of her methods of dealing with all of the many boys in her life.


See you in March! ;)

4 comments:

HeatherWasHere said...

Wait. Is that "Chick-fil-a"- Chickfila or some fancy eastern version because ours has sticky vinyl tables and a kids play area.
February looks good and again, props to your amazing memory.

Annette Tanner said...

I love seeing the steam coming off the hot-tub water with the snow all around. I am glad you had a good February, and can't wait to see all the fun that happened in March! :)

Jaz said...

My darling Heather and Nette, sticking with my blog through all it's patheticness. Yes, that was Chick-fil-a, but they were having a daddy daughter night so they dressed up a bit. There was even a limo ride, so I heard. And my memory is crap until I look at pictures ...

I love you both, my darling friends.

Ginger said...

Haha, I love the tablecloth and flowers. The Dad really knows how to show his girls a good time! :-D