September! (I know! I get so excited that I've reached another month. I am SO CLOSE!)
September we moved. Again. This time only 90 minutes south, but it was still a move! And because we closed on our house two weeks after school started, we decided - in a moment of insanity - to commute our kids to the new school for the first two weeks. Yep. It was totally crazy. But we survived and it was worth it!
Here is everyone looking slightly exhausted at Friendly's ...
Goodbye old house! Old ward! Lovely friends!
Goodbye corn field across the street! We will miss you on Sunday afternoons when we are looking for a place to stroll.
Hello new house! New ward! Hopefully sometime soon new friends!
And in the midst of moving chaos, my hubby and Erik spent a weekend helping flood victims in other parts of PA. Aren't they both so scruffily handsome?

No comments:
Post a Comment